fuckingdebmorgan: am i the only one who would fuck the shit out of gordan ramsey? i always consider this whenhis commercials play ESPECIALLY WHEN HE’S ALL WORKED UP AND FUCKING ANGRY NO YOU’RE NOT ALONE
lumosmax-x-xima: CHARLIE AND CLAIRE GETTING A SECOND CHANCE. I’M A PUDDLE OF TEARS. I THINK I NEED TO STOP WATCHING NOW BEFORE I GET SAD AND DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING IS PERFECT BEST PART OF ANYHTING EVER IM CRYING AND I FINISHED IT TWO WEEKS AGO IM CRYING
Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.– Mark Twain (via perfect)
If there is a God, He will have to beg my forgiveness.– A phrase that was carved on the walls of a concentration camp cell during WWII by a Jewish prisoner (via loveyourchaos)
i cant stop online shopping in the past week i’ve bought atleast one thing everyday OK THAT SOUNDS KIND OF NORMAL BC MY BEST FRIEND IS BAILEY BUT I VERY RARELY ONLINE SHOPPED BEFORE THIS SO well ok first i just needed a formal gown for a wedding overseas this summer so i spent so long looking for it and spending time internet shopping now it went from finding the perfect gown (which i...
bikini shopping for family vacay and cant get any of the cute string ones bc of secret tattoos ): and i have to get the tops that are like bras and those are the most fucking expensive onES TOO but yay for complaining because i’m paying for my own shit for pretty much the first time ever
you know what I think would make my life?
whatifbilliejoearmstrong: trav7: if on the 99 Revolutions tour they did a version of Dirty Rotten Bastards where each of them sang a part. someone make this happen SOMEONE TELL THEM
thefoxborohottubs: “That dude…is controlled by a cocktail of medications.” ha ah ahha say what the fuck you want about his music but don’t say shit like that about someone who has just come out of rehab and is more than likely still struggling to not relapse :):):)) do you think that is an okay thing to say :)::)):))) do you think that is going to help anyone :):):))::))) you are an asshole...
andr0id: when—september—ends: last week billy joel armweak shocked the whole world #yolo
drunkinnewyork: green-day-you-know-you-like-em: drunkinnewyork: ” Swank Sinatra defends Psy, calls Billie Joe Armstong the ‘HIV of music’ ” [x] omg seriously? so apparently billie has no right to voice any opinion whatsoever (or make a JOKE), but other artists have all the rights in the world to have an opinion about billie (which is also a joke) … gotta love pop culture ^ this I...
23 DEEP ASS questions
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
aSK ME ONE AND I'LL ASK YOU TEN HEHA